Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Converting collection without concatenation?
Is there any way I can tell ProjectX to process each file in a collection seperately? (ie. create a new output file for each input file in the collection)
The default action is to take one or more inputs and process them together into a single output file.

I tried unchecking the Pre-Setting "concatenate different recordings" under "specials 2", but this had no effect.
(I think that this option means something else, it seems to be used to tell ProjectX that the input files have arbitrary time differences).

I guess that the only way I can use ProjectX to batch process a number of input files is to use the command line.

It would be nice to have an option to do this in the GUI - I'm using Windows which makes command line scripting a nightmare.
You have to work with more than one collection/job.

There are several ways to collect the files.

Always create new collection, then add a file

This can be done by dragndrop, ctrl down (+sign), also selecting muliple files, or inside Px gui using predefined directories

Look for output settings, i.e. file name collisions

Enable processing of all collections before you start
the best things in life are free..
73 de Matthias / DO2MCB

[Comag SL40HD, Lemon Volksbox (zzt. defekt), WinTV-DVB-s Rev1.3 (TT 1.23b)][TT DVB App. 1.23, DVBsVCR2 1.3, DVBWorkshop2.6][M2TS,PVA,MPG-MP2,PES][X - immer das Neueste, J2SE1.2.2_09, J2SE1.4.2_05, J2SE1.5.0-b64]
This may also help you:
http://forum.dvbtechnics.info/showpost.p...ostcount=3
Thanks.
I knew about the "process all collections" option, but hadn't tried to create multiple collections.
I'd rather assumed that "process all collections" would concatenate all the collections too.

In the end I bit the bullet and used the command line with a batch file, which worked very well once I worked out all the Windows syntax.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Probleme bei zwei Files in einer collection bernd_b 3 1.477 24.10.2010, 21:12
Letzter Beitrag: dvb.matt
  collection Gunnar 6 1.361 25.01.2005, 11:07
Letzter Beitrag: hagge
  Audio asynchron, Collection-Problem akapuma 1 1.402 03.05.2004, 19:03
Letzter Beitrag: dvb.matt

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste