Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Anonymous CVS access
I've tried downloading the source code using these instructions. But the command
Code:
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@project-x.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/project-x co -P Project-X
gets stuck repeating the message
Code:
cvs checkout: [05:54:54] waiting for anoncvs_project-x's lock in /cvsroot/project-x/Project-X/src/net/sourceforge/dvb/projectx/thirdparty
Is there something wrong with repository or am I doing something wrong?
auguchanan schrieb:Is there something wrong with repository or am I doing something wrong?
I think, at the moment, there is a server problem. With tortoise cvs, I get the error message
Code:
cvs update: [00:16:37] waiting for anoncvs_project-x's lock in /cvsroot/project-x/Project-X/src/net/sourceforge/dvb/projectx/thirdparty
Let's hope, that dvb.matt will fix it.

Best regards

akapuma
I dont know what I can do.
My Tortoise access is ok.

The last cvs download were at the end of nov2012, with my last update from Nov.7th.

Maybe there is smth wrong with sourceforge.
So far , an alternative is to download the gnu tarball at cvs site
the best things in life are free..
73 de Matthias / DO2MCB

[Comag SL40HD, Lemon Volksbox (zzt. defekt), WinTV-DVB-s Rev1.3 (TT 1.23b)][TT DVB App. 1.23, DVBsVCR2 1.3, DVBWorkshop2.6][M2TS,PVA,MPG-MP2,PES][X - immer das Neueste, J2SE1.2.2_09, J2SE1.4.2_05, J2SE1.5.0-b64]
CVS access seems not to work furthermore, also no reads and writes in the statistics.

but the archiv is up-to-date (for manual download)
http://project-x.cvs.sourceforge.net/vie.../?view=tar
the best things in life are free..
73 de Matthias / DO2MCB

[Comag SL40HD, Lemon Volksbox (zzt. defekt), WinTV-DVB-s Rev1.3 (TT 1.23b)][TT DVB App. 1.23, DVBsVCR2 1.3, DVBWorkshop2.6][M2TS,PVA,MPG-MP2,PES][X - immer das Neueste, J2SE1.2.2_09, J2SE1.4.2_05, J2SE1.5.0-b64]
CVS access seems to be fixed now. I could update my copy of sources and getting the same version as of the sources from tarball archive (29.01.13).
Lostech

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  disk access disabled or library not found mumdigau 4 1.219 04.10.2004, 18:44
Letzter Beitrag: mumdigau

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste