DVBTechnics Forum
ProjectX error - Druckversion

+- DVBTechnics Forum (https://forum.dvbtechnics.info)
+-- Forum: Offizieller Software-Support (https://forum.dvbtechnics.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Project X (https://forum.dvbtechnics.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thema: ProjectX error (/showthread.php?tid=5427)

Seiten: 1 2

ProjectX error - DrRob - 30.01.2016

Hello,

(Please excuse me for writing in English...)

I'm using ProjectX to cut sections from a TS recording from the ITV DVB-T channel in the UK. I am using dvblast to send the channel to a local multicast address, then using dumprtp (from the dvbstream project) to receive the stream and save it to a file. Then I load the file into ProjectX to mark cut points and export selected sections.

I'm using the CutControl Navigation buttons to move around in the captured stream. While doing this, the following error displayed:

!> an error has occured.. (please inform the authors at 'forum.dvbtechnics.info')
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1024000
at net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.video.Preview.parseTS(Preview.java:415)
at net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.video.Preview.search(Preview.java:265)
at net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.video.Preview.load(Preview.java:153)
at net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.video.Preview.load(Preview.java:99)
at net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.gui.CutPanel.preview(CutPanel.java:1796)
at net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.gui.CutPanel$4.stateChanged(CutPanel.java:854)
at javax.swing.JSlider.fireStateChanged(JSlider.java:432)
at javax.swing.JSlider$ModelListener.stateChanged(JSlider.java:350)
at javax.swing.DefaultBoundedRangeModel.fireStateChanged(DefaultBoundedRangeModel.java:364)
at javax.swing.DefaultBoundedRangeModel.setRangeProperties(DefaultBoundedRangeModel.java:302)
at javax.swing.DefaultBoundedRangeModel.setValue(DefaultBoundedRangeModel.java:168)
at javax.swing.JSlider.setValue(JSlider.java:531)
at net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.gui.CutPanel$JumpListener.actionPerformed(CutPanel.java:443)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2022)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2346)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:402)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:259)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:252)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6525)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3322)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6290)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2234)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4881)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2292)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4703)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4898)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4533)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4462)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2278)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2739)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4703)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:751)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:702)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:696)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:75)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:86)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:724)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:722)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:75)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:721)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)

Thanks,
Rob.

ProjectX error - Lostech - 02.02.2016

I don´t know the used codec for british DVB-T(2) but if this stream has H264/MPEG4 video content ProjectX is not able to cut it since only MPEG2 is supported AFAIK.

ProjectX error - DrRob - 02.02.2016

Hi,

This stream was from DVB-T (not T2) and contains MPEG2, not H264. I could navigate around in the stream and see frames ok. The error occurred in one particular position only.

Is it possible that a reception error could cause corruption in the stream that might cause this error to be displayed?

The error hasn't caused me a huge problem, but the message said I should report it here...

Thanks,
Rob.

ProjectX error - Lostech - 03.02.2016

I can only guess what the problem since I didn´t write PX so probably I may be wrong but you get this error:
Code:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1024000
Probably you should fiddle around with the memory settings in PX -> use additional input buffer (should be checked by default) and raise the values here to the max. Maybe this helps but I assume you have a transportstream with streamerrors of a longer duration which may outsize the buffer. But as I said it´s just a guess what does crash PX here.

ProjectX error - DrRob - 03.02.2016

Thanks - I will try that.

ProjectX error - dvb.matt - 04.02.2016

I think, the buffer size field for the preview scan size is only reachable by left-click on the description "preview" on the preview window itself (up/left).
The error occurs when smth was found but not enough to decode in the cache.

ProjectX error - DrRob - 05.02.2016

Aha, I had no idea there were some settings hiding behind the preview. (I have to click on the "Videofile cuts / Preview / Preview Options" text at the top to see it.) I will experiment and see if that helps, thanks.

ProjectX error - Pukeko - 28.04.2016

I have the same error with movies captured in Germany. The recorded files have the same format as they used to have. I tested it with a file which definitely worked some weeks ago. Today ProjectX cannot open it. I think the last or next to the last Java update made ProjectX unusable.

ProjectX error - akapuma - 01.05.2016

Hello Pukeko,

my PX is working fine with actual Java 1.8.0-92. If you are thinking, a java update causes the problem, try the following:

- uninstall all existing java versions
- install new java

I recommend to install 32-bit and 64-bit versions on 64-bit systems.

Best regards

akapuma

ProjectX error - Pukeko - 07.05.2016

I have only one Java version installed and this is the newest version available. Despite that, ProjectX does not work.