DVBTechnics Forum  

Zurück   DVBTechnics Forum > Offizieller Software-Support > Project X

Project X MPEG2 TS Konversionstool von dvb.matt

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen Ansicht
Alt 13.06.2007, 21:55
ngolian ngolian ist offline
Neues Mitglied

Standard java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in AudioFormatMPA.decodeAncillaryData

Sorry if this has been covered before; I don't speak German and I can't get the forum search tool to work.

I keep getting java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1 at net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.audio.AudioFormatMPA. decodeAncillaryData when trying to process recodings made by VDR from DVB-T. I think it's caused by corrupt audio streams (the signal reception quality isn't great) but ProjectX throws this exception so often that I think it needs to be able to deal with the problem.

I checked the sourceforge bug tracker and found some people having the same problem and their exceptions gave a little more info; the error is at line 572 of AudioFormatMPA.java. I don't know enough about MPEG formats to know the best way to deal with the problem, but I changed line 570 to:
for (int i = neg_offs - 2, val; i > neg_offs - 2 - len && i >= 0; i--)
Now ProjectX has successfully processed at least one offending recording for me and mplex was able to handle the result too. But I don't know yet whether the final result will be OK in DVD players.

Edit: The DVD player I wanted to watch it with had problems which I think are due to the brand of disc rather than the demuxing problem (I tried a few minutes on another DVD player which worked perfectly), so I had to use MPlayer on my HTPC instead. It played it all the way through with no obvious audio glitches above what I'd expect from something that came via my DVB-T receiver.

Geändert von ngolian (14.06.2007 um 20:50 Uhr) Grund: Update about playback success
Alt 14.06.2007, 18:02
Benutzerbild von Syncroniza
Syncroniza Syncroniza ist offline
Senior Mitglied

Standard

Hi!

Which version of ProjectX do you use?
A good thing would be to post one of your logs (perhaps also the log of the one successful demux you mentioned).
Alt 14.06.2007, 20:40
ngolian ngolian ist offline
Neues Mitglied

Standard

It's version 0.90.4; that's the newest version I can find. Is it a good idea to download it with cvs or svn instead?

I posted a log of an unsuccessful demux at <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1696121&group_id=115063& atid=670051>.
I'm the second poster, "realh". Some other people have posted similar problem reports with logs on the tracker.
Alt 15.06.2007, 03:36
Benutzerbild von Syncroniza
Syncroniza Syncroniza ist offline
Senior Mitglied

Standard

Perhaps it's this problem:
http://forum.dvbtechnics.info/showthread.php?t=2594
(It's even in english. )
So: Either disable the "Log RDS" option, or try a newer cvs version of ProjectX.

Now, if you're successful in solving your initial problem, I really would try to make the other errors disappear.
And this should do it:
http://forum.dvbtechnics.info/showthread.php?t=2903 (but it's in german)
If I got it right (I don't use the vdr), you have to build your vdr without a subtitle/ttxtsubs patch. This should be the cause of your "error in pes_extension" messages.

Thus: The search function is your friend.
Antwort

Lesezeichen

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Thema durchsuchen:

Erweiterte Suche
Ansicht